Need Help Now?
- Befrienders: Worldwide Crisis Helplines
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
- Stop the Silence: Stop Child Sexual Abuse
- Stop It Now: Together We Can Prevent the Sexual Abuse of Children
- D2L: Darkness to Light – End Child Sexual Abuse
- NSVRC: National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- UNICEF: United Nations Children’s Fund
- Hesperian Health Guide: Where Women Have No Doctor > Chapter 19: Rape and Sexual Assault
For US ONLY: If you need help now call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-4673.
Sites that promote advocacy against abused passed down through generations: