Join the Movement to End Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)Posted: August 22, 2012
By signing your name to the Prevention Pledge, you join the voices of thousands of fellow advocates who believe every child deserves to grow up healthy and whole.
I PLEDGE TO DO MY PART TO END CSA. I BELIEVE…
- Every child has a right to grow up with their sexual boundaries intact.
Preventing CSA betters our communities by breaking the cycle of other societal and health issues, like teen pregnancy, violent crime, drug and alcohol abuse, obesity, heart disease and suicide – all far more likely to be experienced by victims of sexual abuse.
- No one is immune to CSA. It can affect children of every gender, age, race, ethnicity, background, socioeconomic status and family structure.
- Learning the facts about CSA helps prevent it.
- Factual, honest conversations about CSA help prevent it.
- Getting involved helps prevent it.